Our ProductS & Services
Serving customers with excellence
- • Change Parts is made up of people committed to serving customers with excellence.
- • We empower our people to make decisions that improve their work and benefit our customers and our company.
- • Change Parts offers exceptional competitive pricing.
- • We care about the well-being and success of every person.
- • High standards are a way of life. We pursue excellence in everything we do.
- • We make a difference in every company we serve.
- • We respect and listen to our customers.
As a major stockiest of High and Ultra High Molecular Weight (UHMW) polyethylene pressed sheet and extruded rod, the industry standard change part material, we can supply all your change part needs.
With the assistance of our specially developed container simulator CAD software, we have the ability to custom design and produce parts for any system quicker and more economically than by traditional methods.
Our change parts are supplied fully assembled and ready for use, complete with all the necessary metal components. We can also provide colour coded parts with lightweight, quick release and tool free features, which allow the operators themselves to quickly make the changeover, freeing engineers for other important tasks.
Our Architectural Products were featured on Series 2 of Restoration Australia. You can see it on ABC iVIEW.
Host Stuart Harrison meets a Perth couple who want to resurrect their adored family home that was lost to fire in 2015. But will they be able to rebuild the 1960s iconic modernist house as its original architect envisioned?
Change Parts offer a comprehensive range of conveyor belts. Belts will suit any conveyor application.
Change Parts belts can be custom designed for all belt needs and requirements.
Further specifications are available for each range through Change Parts Technical Data Sheets and through consultation with Change Parts.